Bigfoot Greeting Cards! (for sale!!)

1.26.2010


Sexy and Sweet Sasquatch! Burlesque Bigfoot! Wanton Wood Ape!
Perfect greeting cards for Valentine's Day or any day!

Pack of three or six 4.25" x 5.5" cards
-includes 3 or 6 100% recycled envelopes
-cards fold at the top
-blank inside

Cards will be shipped in a bend-proof fiberboard mailer.

Direct from me Cost*:
Pack of 3: $10 (includes s/h anywhere in US, add $1 for canadian orders, $2 for everywhere else)
Pack of 6: $16 (includes s/h anywhere in US, add $1 for canadian orders, $2 for everywhere else)
-if you want to buy multiple packs email me (katie [at] katievernon [dot] com) for exact pricing
* you can purchase these off my etsy site (see side bar), but you will pay about a dollar more in order for me to account for etsy fees.

How to order from me:
just send the correct amount to my paypal account (katie [at] katievernon [dot] com), include in a note exactly what you want (ie. one three pack of bigfoot cards). i will ship them out asap!

yay! if you have any questions don't hesitate to email me!

0 comments:

KV All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger