#dailywreath

4.23.2014


So let's just forget that it's been two months since the last blog post. I've been too busy playing! Spring is here so we've been outside a TON and I've definitely felt newly inspired to create more. I've also been having more fun on twitter and instagram. Using vscocam has renewed my love for phone photos- you have so much more control over the editing and so many more preset options available. Anyhoo- you probably know that I have a slight obsession with wreaths. (I still have more healing wreath paintings in the works- stay tuned, but don't hold your breath)

This week I decided to start making a daily wreath to photograph and put on instagram. Some will be floral, some will be drawn, some will be salads :)

I hope you'll follow, share, comment, and do a happy dance. toodles

0 comments:

KV All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger