when it rains...

5.04.2012

so this week i was able to finish up some commission projects, open the Good Voyage store, and make these new illos- what would life be like if i were this productive every week?



I'm not 100% on what i'm going to do with these illos- put them on my website for sure, but debating if i want to try to sell prints (which brings up more questions of where to sell- since Chipmunk Cheeks definitely has its own vibe...hmmmm). thoughts? I'm digging making them- they have a satisfying combo of hand-paintedness/simplicity/detail to me. I'm also trying out this new thing where i don't use as much color. 

The top two were completely inspired by a book the hubs got me for my bday - Cabinet of Natural Curiosities by Albertus Seba. And the bottom two...well, i had teeth on the mind i suppose. 

1 comments:

Serenity said...

I love the teeth! I would buy a print for sure.

KV All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger