So far so good

2.09.2015

whoa- where is 2015 going?! I'm writing this while feeling crazy sick- so let's focus on how awesome this year has been so far:

-The month of January for both of my etsy shops was better than any month in 2014! That was something i was not expecting since sales usually dip a bit after the holidays.

-I've been posting a lot of process and studio pics on instagram and have been gaining 100 new followers a week this year- crazy!

-I finished one commissioned logo piece and am currently working on another.

-I'm in the midst of Lilla Roger's Make Art that Sells Bootcamp which is super fun and making me excited to start Part B of her MATS course in March!

Here's some of the work I've done this year:





Can't wait to see what the rest of this year holds and get over this crazy virus! gonna go drink some tea now.

0 comments:

KV All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger